RFTools Control Mod is a technical mod developed by Mcjty. It is an add-on that delivers automation control on RFTools. It uses a programming language based visual grid that gives players the ability to move items around as well as to access and control Redstone. Players can also check energy or RF much more efficiently. With these added controls, managing the world of Minecraft becomes a lot easier as almost everything can be accessed and changed from the grid the mod delivers. Since it is a highly technical mod, it may be quite challenging initially, but once players get used to how it works, the functions are much easier to control.
RFTools Control Mod is still in it’s early stages, so it is not fully implemented yet. Its current version, players have direct access to a storage scanner controlled system, which can be quite helpful during in-game play. Developers have reported that future updates will show an enhancement of this feature. They have released that one of the additional implements will be a way for autocraft items to get through the storage scanner. To make all these possible, the mod has two main blocks: the Programmer and the Processor.
How to Install RFTools Control Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.