Roguelike Dungeons Mod delivers a more action packed and thrilling in-game play to Minecraft. If you’re a fan of Diablo and other similar games, then you are familiar with game setting that dynamically spawn underground caves and dungeon like mazes. This is the main element that Roguelike Dungeons implements. It creates new mazes so your character can explore every time you start a game.
This basically means you are in for a unique adventure every single time. Regardless of how many times you play the game, the mod will deliver a new maze for you to explore. And with that kind of dynamic gaming experience, you are guaranteed hours of thrilling adventures.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.