Rollercoaster Mod is the best mod when it comes to rollercoasters in Minecraft. From chain lifts to loops and from corners to barrel rolls, you can make just about anything. Rollercoaster was made for modjam 4 and finished high up in the results which has lead to many subsequent mod spotlights and downloads. Now I think it is time to share it with the Minecraft community in the hope that it will allow players to enhance their Minecraft experience. In other words, the Rollercoaster Mod makes rollercoasters much more realistic and fun in-game than with traditional blocks.
But the Rollercoaster Mod does not only allow you to build faster and easier… the coasters are now rideable. It’s all about building roller coasters that look cooler than the vanilla Minecart rails. The developes are currently planning to add a bunch of new features and elements like cobra rolls, helixes and hanging track. Moreover, they are planning on developing new roller coaster trains that will be fully changeable from the paint to the wheels… You will be able to ride these like normal minecarts.
Rollercoaster Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.