Rope Bridge Mod adds a great and simple way to cross long chasms with ease. This mod becomes very useful early in the game or if you want to travel across vast canyons with minimal effort. Plus, the bridges are very aesthetically pleasing and a great way to avoid enemies below you. In other words, Rope Bridge is a mod that builds rope bridges. All you need is a grappling hook assembled with three different parts. You can walk from one side to another, provided you also don’t fall off the side of the bridge. You also need to keep a steady supply of slabs and string handy for the bridge to build itself. Also, note that it’s possible to seemingly build a bridge as long as you want, provided you have the necessary materials in your inventory and can see where you want to shoot.
How to Install Rope Bridge Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.