Rough Mobs Mod is a simple addition for Minecraft, making some vanilla mobs significantly harder. This mod is very configurable. You can change/disable every feature in your config file. It can be used server-side only, but it is not recommended because some features will be buggy.
Rough Mobs will also allow you to add/remove your attributes to entities on spawn. You can increase: max HP, speed, knockback resistance, attack damage, and follow range. The mod also allows you to create custom entity spawn entries.
How to Install Rough Mobs Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.