Ruins Mod is a structure spawning system mod that makes the gameplay more interesting by systematically spawning structures worldwide. Various structures now appear in the game the same way as strongholds and villages do. These additional structures generate when specific conditions are met and follow a pre-set template. With this mod installed, you can expect to see ruins spawning in almost all types of biomes, even those located underwater. But what makes these additional structures so great is that they come with treasures you can loot and mobs you can fight for item drops.
Ruins Mod implements two additional structures, which include a Treehouse. The Treehouse is a cleverly designed multi-level structure that has a hollow trunk. It contains chests that contain some useful items but will require some skill to reach them. For example, one of the chests is found beneath a gravel pillar. Right above it is some glass blocks with lava source. You might set the tree on fire if you rush to get the chest without strategizing. This would be a waste as the structure can serve as a shelter if explored and set up properly.
How to Install Ruins Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.