Rustic Mod is a mod that transforms your Minecraft game world into either a countryside, and it can give your game a unique medieval feel. The mod comes with items you can use for agriculture and other blocks. However, this mod has a limited set of content and does not come with various items compared to other similar mods that offer more goodies that can be used to personalize your game world. While Rustic Mod has simple content, players can use the items included for decoration. Minecraft fans will have access to medieval-themed items such as candles, candle holders, walls made of clay, stone-made pillars, ornamental pots, chains, tables, chairs, chests made of wood, lanterns, and cabinets. The items may be limited, but you can use them to personalize your game world in myriad ways. The mod also includes different materials that can be used for ingredients like tallow, iron dust, and a tiny pile of iron dust.
How to Install Rustic Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.