SAO UI Mod brings elements inspired by the game Sword of Art Online into the world of Minecraft. Players who are also a fan of SAO will be thrilled to see that the block-based games will have functions and features that are similar to the other game. This includes changes in how the menus are displayed. Instead of just being set in static positions, options will now appear just as they do in Sword of Art.
SAO UI Mod also offers custom options outside of the mod’s default settings. In addition to this, Minecraft players can also start enjoying SAO features such as health bars changing colors. This means you can easily keep track of your character’s health and do whatever is necessary to improve it. Enemies and mob health are also displayed so you can plan and strategize your attacks more efficiently. But what really makes SAO UI Mod stand out is that with these additional features, the multiplayer mode becomes more enjoyable. Private messages appear in different windows and are much easier to view and respond to.
How to Install SAO UI Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.