Scaling Health Mod is a mod that lets you adjust the game’s difficulty level according to your preference. If you have ever found yourself not challenged enough by the game or having difficulty with all the mods you are using, then Scaling Health is certainly a worthwhile addition. It balances out the gameplay by providing additional health to your character, mobs, or both. What started as an unofficial port of Difficult Life quickly became an excellent add-on for players who want more challenging and more straightforward gameplay.
Scaling Health Mod delivers two key features that enhance your gameplay. The first feature is the per-player difficulty system. It can be tweaked so that the game’s difficulty level changes are appropriate to your experience and game expertise. You will notice that the mobs will become increasingly harder to damage and kill. The second feature is more player health. This one makes the game much easier as it provides your character more health as you can configure the added cap health. You can also change your starting health to make your character a lot more powerful.
How to Install Scaling Health Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.