Schematica Mod allows you to recreate structures that currently have by providing you with a virtual blueprint. Unlike other mods like WorldEdit where you can simply copy and paste the building to a different location or world, Schematica gives you a guide so you can build the structure.
It does this by delivering a hologram version of the structure you wish to recreate. With the mod, you can export buildings to different parts of Minecraft without much difficulty but still construct it on your own. It is a mod that is perfect for Hardcore building.
Schematica Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.