Secret Rooms Mod adds a variety of excellent blocks to Minecraft. These blocks can be used as camouflages themselves to the surrounding world. These blocks have beneficial functions that allow you to hide your diamonds or punish all who dare try to get to them. This mod makes it easy to keep a secret from invisible switches to hidden-in-plain-site trap doors. And the key piece to this mod is the Camouflage Paste. Combine this with items from Minecraft and hide your base, your loot, or whatever in between.
Secret Rooms Mod adds hidden doors, pressure plates, levers, and more! pay special attention to the revolutionary Ghost block. This block is visible in every way, but you can walk right through it. A fearsome trap for anyone who dares try stealing your diamonds with a floor made of this stuff over a pit of lava. The first thing you’ll want to do is craft is the Lexica Botania. It will help guide you in your new floral environment. It has all the necessary recipes and information to make the most of this mod. The great thing about the Lexica is you can shift + right-click on any flowers you see in the world and get helpful information for it either in-game or by linking you to Secret Rooms Mod’s wiki page.
How to Install Secret Rooms Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.