Gone are the days when bad guys, or more precisely, the thieves, can easily steal your items because, as the name suggests, the Security Craft mod has been created to add security for your game world in Minecraft. Now infiltrating territories that are protected with this mod by intruders, whether another player or a mob, will have to try hard to get through the security placed.
Before creating this mod, a Minecraft player, who is on a multiplayer server, must keep an eye on their valuable items in the game world. Any time a player does not keep watch, they can lose all the hard work done to the bad guys. And that brings up a feeling of negativity and unhappiness in your game world. On the contrary, Minecraft players do not need to fend for themselves when the Security Craft mod is installed. This mod allows gamers to own Security Craft mod items and blocks that let them secure or defend their own Minecraft valuables and territory. Also, with this mod, you may have belongings using automatic machinery.
How to Install Security Craft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.