Silent’s Gems Mod is a mod with added features that make the game even more interesting. As the name suggests, it delivers new gems that can be used to craft items and gadgets that can make certain tasks more efficient. 12 new gems, including Topaz, Ruby, and Garnet, are newly implemented by the mod. They come in two different forms, gems and shards. Shards are basically nuggets of the gemstone. You can get 9 shards from one gem. These new additions also have two different levels, regular and supercharged. Regular gems can be broken down into shards, unlike supercharged ones.
Silent’s Gems Mod comes with elements other than what the name signifies. It also features a new teleport system which you can use to travel virtually anywhere by using the Teleport Linker Staff. Another item added by the mod that can come in quite handy is the Return Home Charm. With this charm, you can go back to a location you previously marked with a Teleport Block. In addition to these, you also get to summon a tamed cat or dog that can travel with you every time you go exploring.
How to Install Silent’s Gems Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.