Simple Teleporters Mod adds all kinds of different teleporters to Minecraft. It allows you to teleport players, entities, items, and blocks. Moreover, all of those teleporters work interdimensional. The starter block is the normal teleporter, which works just like another normal teleporter. You’ll need a controller to shift+right-click both teleporters, but it’s an excellent two-way system to get from A to B. You’ll also need a Redstone source like a button or lever to activate each time you want to go from one to the other. If you wish for more teleporting options, craft the advanced teleporter, and you can have many destinations to travel to. To link two Normal Teleporters together, shift right-click with a Teleporter Connector and one Teleporter and then move right-click on the other, no matter in which order. You can only link two Normal Teleporters together. Apply a Redstone signal to teleport you or an item or an entity to the other Teleporter.
How to Install Simple Teleporters Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.