SimpleHarvest Mod is a mod that does just what its name says. It makes harvesting a lot simpler. Despite not being a difficult task, any Minecraft player knows that making mistakes while harvesting is very much a reality. Sometimes, you end up harvesting a tree that has not fully grown yet. That results in losing what you could have harvested had the tree been ready for harvesting. Another mistake often happens when an undergrown tree gets destroyed when an overgrown one is cropped. While these do not affect your game much, it can get frustrating when you commit these errors.
SimpleHarvest Mod minimizes harvesting mistakes by moving the function to the right-click. This is because attack and block destroy functions are on the left click. By moving the harvesting functions to the other side, there are fewer chances of making errors that can be quite frustrating. In addition, when the harvesting is done on the opposite side, it delivers additional features such as avoiding the wrong crop and only being able to harvest when the trees are fully grown. These features are a great way to avoid committing those common harvesting errors.
How to Install SimpleHarvest Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.