It looks as if the best helpful farming resource that hasn’t so far been implemented in Minecraft is corn. Effectively now, Simple Corn Mod provides you the prospect to develop your particular field! It meshes exceptionally with the game and doesn’t feel like a mod in any respect. You will get kernels from breaking grass or from ears of corn. You can also make roasted corn by placing an ear in a furnace. It’ll present four models of starvation if you eat it. Or you can also make corn chowder or rooster corn chowder for much more sustenance! This can be a welcome addition to any farm and might even be used for breeding chickens in the game.
- Corn provides a brand new plant kind, denseCrop, which has 3×3 rows of quads as an alternative of 2×2.
- Grown corn slows down the player by 65%; attempt making a corn maze!
- Crops verify twice when harvested (as soon as per prime two blocks) and have a 60% probability of dropping two ears OR a 90% of losing 1. This implies a tiny possibility of getting nothing with the most yield of four.
- Corn can technically be grown with bone meal, but It’s going to take a large quantity (10-20)
- Corn would not have any +- system for development like wheat does. Place anyway you want.
- Chicken chowder will also be crafted with a bowl of corn chowder and a cooked chicken.
- Cornfields have a technology weight of 30
Corn kernels will be obtained from breaking grass at a barely decreased probability than seeds. Corn crops are three blocks tall (comparable top to actual life), and the expansion phases are beneath:
Ears of corn will be crafted into extra kernels or cooked to supply meals meant to be corresponding to a vegetarian counterpart to steak.
Chowders add another use to milk that I feel is lacking in Minecraft:
Cornfields are also generated in villages, and kernels are useful chicken tempting items!
How to Install Simple Corn Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.