Space Astronomy Mod Pack is a space-themed mod pack that brings elements of the final frontier into the world of Minecraft. This mod is an absolute treat for players who would love to experience outer space in the block-themed game. With elements such as planets to visit and multiple impressive textures, it is an adventure that will keep anybody and everybody at the edge of their seats. There are various missions to complete, such as a space station Overworld to be created with multiple blocks and items provided in the assortment of mods included in the pack.
Space Astronomy Mod Pack delivers an impressive amount of textures from all the mods that are part of the pack. If you are an outer space adventure buff, you will indeed have the time of your life playing the game with this pack installed. You can explore the Sirius Solar System dimensions such as Koentus, Diona, Nibiru, and the Kapteyn Solar System. Some of the planets you can explore include Venus, Mars, Pluto, and other minor asteroids.
How to Install Space Astronomy Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.