Squeedometer Mod may not suit every player of Minecraft, but it can be helpful for those who feel like a speedometer can improve their experience of the sandbox video game. It entered the market in August 2014, and for almost three years now, there have been approximately 12,500 downloads for Squeedometer, a relatively low number compared to the other Minecraft mods. As its name suggests, the Squeedometer mod functions as the game’s speedometer to guide its players on the speed of their travel while in the Minecraft world. The mod was designed to seamlessly integrate into the players’ screens while playing the game. While in use, the Squeedometer Mod will seem like one of the regular or inherent components of Minecraft’s HUD.
After downloading the Squeedometer Mod, you can see a speed reading on the HUD. This reading represents the traveling speed of the character you control in the game. Significantly, the Squeedometer Mod operates precisely in finding out the speed of travel, and the value you see also changes as you change your mode of transportation. Depending on what way you will choose, the discount will either be high or lower. Squeedometer’s functionality can be optimized if used with other mods like Squeak. It is simple and provides speed information accurately to the player; nothing more and nothing less.
How to Install Squeedometer Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.