Staircraft Mod is a mod delivered by the same developer who brought other mods that are just as useful, such as Wallcraft and Flowercraft. Just like other mods, it implements valuable elements into the game. It enhances items that are already available in the game by providing more options to choose from. In vanilla, you get very few choices for stairs. This functional element lets you move to different levels without jumping or leaping. With Staircraft, you get dozens of new stairs that can be used to make your structures more visually appealing. Pretty much any material available in vanilla can be used to create stairs.
Staircraft Mod makes crafting stores less tedious. You can seamlessly create helpful and beautiful stairs from virtually any material you want. Even better, the stairs you craft retain the same characteristics and attributes as the element used as a base. This includes resistance, hardness, flammability, and other essential factors that define the block used. Some stairs you can craft have Acacia Leave Stair, Packed Ice Stair, and Redstand Stair. You can create the most beautiful structures in Minecraft with so many choices. You can choose to match it with the other materials in the room or make it the highlight of your design.
How to Install Staircraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.