Stellar Sky Mod is a mod that delivers exactly what its name promises. If you have ever wanted more spectacular skies in the world of Minecraft, then this mod is perfect for you. The mod implements more realistic skies, so you will be treated to something much more visually appealing every time you look up. The skies offered by vanilla are primarily flat and with almost nothing to rave about. There are hardly any textures that create any depth in how the sky looks like. As a result, you often end up with something that resembles a wall with a single coat of paint.
Stellar Sky Mod adds features such as the sun and the moon. These implements are much smaller than the ones found in the original version. But what is impressive about these heavenly bodies is that they move across the sky in a diagonal path. So you would be able to notice that the sun and the moon are in different parts depending on the time of day. This is much closer to reality than having the sun stay up at a high noon position for the entire day and then suddenly getting replaced by the moon when night falls.
How to Install Stellar Sky Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.