As the name implies, Streams Mod is a particular mod created for Minecraft that deals with streams or bodies of water that are present in the sandbox video game. Its core function is to provide a genuine and realistic sense of every body of water that you can find within the Minecraft world. The water you see in vanilla Minecraft often looks very stale and unmoving, quite different from how the water looks and moves in the real world. By using the Streams Mod in Minecraft, you can now upgrade the plastic-looking water of the vanilla Minecraft with a few significant touches to make it look more natural and realistic. This touch of realism in the in-game bodies of water can add to a player’s overall Minecraft experience by making the game more engaging and fun.
One of the significant changes that the efficient Streams Mod brings to the in-game water appearance is the proper flow when it comes to rivers. They can now achieve a realistic look with their currents, which is also unpredictable like in the real world. The Streams Mod pack can also utilize the non-decaying flowing blocks, which are now much more significant than those created using buckets. The river systems also look natural, with the small rivers originating from various areas and flowing toward each other to create a much wider river.
How to Install Streams Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.