Substratum Mod delivers a multitude of resources to the game. Despite the importance of metals and ores, it is odd that vanilla does not offer much choice when it comes to these elements. This can be quite frustrating if you like the building and crafting aspects of the game. While there have been other mods designed to address this, none have been quite as impressive as Substratum. With the mod installed, you will have more resources than before, and this means having more variety when it comes to the structures you want to build.
Substratum Mod is also highly customizable. With all the metals and ores it implements, it is possible that there may be some that you do not like or find useful. The mod lets you choose which ones you want to turn on or off so you only get the ones you need. Whether you like all the resources or just a select few, you will be happy to know that each of these new ores comes with unique and special characteristics and abilities. And of course, these ores and metals can be used for a variety of crafting recipes.
Substratum Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.