SuperMiner Mod is made up of sub-mods that make mining a lot easier. As you already know, mining in Minecraft is a crucial task. Through it, you get resources for most of your crafting and building. While it is an integral part of your game, it can become tedious. From having to click multiple times to going around and collecting what you have mined, you may enjoy this part of the game less and less. This is why SuperMiner Mod was created. It was designed to make mining much more efficient and less time-consuming.
Super Miner Mod delivers quite an impressive list of sub-mods you can benefit from. One of these sub mods is the Captivator. The captivator is a magnet mod that will collect items and XP orbs for you. It works in a default area of 16 blocks that you can customize. You can even configure the settings, so it only picks up the item you want. You do this by setting up a black or white list that the sub-mod will follow when collecting items for you. The Captivator eliminates the need to walk about to gather the items dropped from your mining.
How to Install SuperMiner Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.