Tails Mod is perfect for all players who want to play Minecraft with accessories and be able to customize their avatars. This mod adds a bunch of different tails, including various subtypes, all of which you can color to your liking. The Tails Mod adds a lot of new unique seats, along with some different animal ears and wings, all of which let you make your avatar look unique. You can easily dye all these new accessories and combine colors when you want.
Tails is a very aesthetically appealing mod, but it has more to offer than just some pretty graphics. It’s a primary client-side mod with an optional server-side component for syncing tails across clients. But note that even if the server doesn’t have the mod installed, other players with the mod can still see your tail. All you have to do is use the fancy in-game editor, then export a modified version of your skin and upload that to Minecraft skin servers, and bam, other players can see your tail without having the mod server side.
How to Install Tails Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.