Team Up Mod is a dream come true for players who live the building aspect of the game. It comes with numerous features that will undoubtedly have a blast. With all the block and texture options it delivers, there is no way your building projects will be anything less than stunning. More Materials Mod implements over forty construction blocks, including five new kinds of sand, eight new stone blocks, six different types of marble, and four new lighting systems that you will adore.
Team Up Mod implements blocks that you can use to build beautiful homes, charming farms, and grand mansions. Your structures will be more visually appealing and have more depth with the additional textures. There are nine new types of wood that you can use to add more details to the buildings you will be adding to your world. With five different gravel textures to choose from and the other new blocks offered by the mod, your design options are virtually limitless. You can bring out the architect and designer in you with just this single mod added to your game.
How to Install Team Up Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.