The Telepads Mod offers you an environment-friendly method to shortly transport to your favorite areas in Minecraft. It permits you to arrange as many as you want and is tremendously simple to use. It’s simple to put your telepads too. Merely craft the pad and place it where you’d like to move. This received does a lot initially however it can create the Telepad Register and your first waypoint. You’ll wish to carry the register with you as that signifies the place your areas lie. This doesn’t need to be everlasting, although you possibly can merely right-click the pad, and it’ll come again to you. Your register will stay intact, and you’ll change the telepad.
The Telepads mod takes transportation to a new degree by teleporting you to your favorite location. To arrange a telepad may be very simple and you’ll set as many you need, you don’t have any restrictions. Firstly you will have to craft the pad, and afterward, you will need to place it wherever you wish to be transported. Telepads can teleport you through area and time, even in one other world or dimension, each time you’ll be spawned about two blocks to the close-by vacation spot Telepad. You’ll be able to take away any telepads from any location simply for those who positioned them by themselves. When you positioned a telepad by utilizing the Telepads Mod, you’re going to get the naming GUI routinely, with it, you possibly can customize the pad and provides them a reputation or placement. Afterward, you have got your location arranged, you probably can stand on the pad, and within the next seconds, you’ll be into the area GUI, from there, you can click on your desired location you wish to be teleported.
How does it work?
- Placing a pad allows you to go to that pad.
- Already placed pads can be added by right-clicking them.
- Stand down on the pad for about 3 seconds, and a GUI will show, showing you the options of where to teleport.
How to Install Telepads Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.