Teletubbies Mod took inspiration from the famous British kiddie TV series Teletubbies. We all know this show was entertaining and featured four adorable characters: Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po. However, its popularity soon faded as kids grew older and eventually shifted their attention to more exciting activities than watching television. But the influence of this show still lingers, and some gamers still want to reminisce about their childhood spent watching the four Teletubbies go on adventures. In this case, nostalgic mod creators came up with the Teletubbies Mod.
The Teletubbies Mod successfully integrates all of the TV series characters into the world of Minecraft. Using the mod, a gamer can play Minecraft with Tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, Dipsy, and Po, but they won’t be as fun and innocent as they were in the show. The mod turns the four cuddly Teletubbies into evil versions. These evil Teletubbies will try to hunt and kill you as you go around the Minecraft world at night. Trying to defeat these evil entities is quite the experience as they are more potent than the conventional Minecraft mobs.
How to Install Teletubbies Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.