Thaumcraft Mod is a mod that will delight players who love magical-themed elements. This is because Thaumcraft delivers different wands that you can use for various tasks. So, if you are a big fan of anything magical, you will have a delightful time with this mod. You can now accomplish multiple tasks with just the wave of a wand. From completely cutting down a tree to burning down entire forests, these can all be done with just a figurative flick of the wrist, which in Minecraft terminology is simply a mouse click.
Thaumcraft Mod implements the Thaumonomicon, a complete guide to the mod. But to implement this, you need to craft the basic wand of the apprentice. Since it is the first wand you will have access to, it is pretty easy to craft. It only needs a 3×3 grid, and the recipe calls for a stick and iron nuggets. With the wand crafted, place a bookshelf wherever you want and right-click with your new magical tool. That will produce the Thaumonomicon. With that available, it will be much easier to craft the other wands and figure out how to use them.
How to Install Thaumcraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.