The Aether II Mod is one of the most popular and the largest mod ever created for Minecraft. The developers aim to recreate that unique experience from the original mod called Aether 1 but with a fleshed-out sense of quality. This brand new version includes fantastic features such as an advanced party system, vastly redesigned dungeons, and much more.
Aether 2 is designed to be the polar opposite of the Nether, an extraordinary realm of floating islands in the sky with dark secrets beneath. Getting to the Aether is straightforward: a 4×5 glowstone portal and a little water will open the path to the skies. Discover new unique mobs and items in this vast and beautiful world. The designers just released a new update, along with some new cool textures and bugfixes; this version also comes with the reopening of the official server. Check the full changelog or get the latest version with the Aether launcher or over; download links are below.
How to Install The Aether II Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.