The Halloween Mod is the best mod of its kind ever created for Minecraft. It must be the combination of spooky atmosphere, beautiful colors, and the lovely presence of the unknown. The Halloween Mod adds a lot of new mobs and features to Minecraft, such as candy, pumpkins (a sinister fiend in disguise – see screenshots below), Halloween creepers (they can’t be killed from the outside… but there’s candy on the inside), zombie hands (a clever foe that attacks from below) and a lot of other Halloween themed scary stuff.
NO Halloween mod would be complete without this delicious festive treat. Candy can be found throughout the night and collected for your enjoyment. It can be carried in large stacks and consumed for one hunger point each. There are five flavors: watermelon, green apple, lemon, pumpkin, and grape. Even more exciting, they can all be combined into a super-amazing MEGA CANDY!
How to Install The Halloween Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.