The Lost Cities Mod is a great mod that effectively lets Minecraftians go on an adventure in an old abandoned city. Once you have already crafted your desired world, all you need to do is choose “Lost Cities” as your world type. With this, you will be able to go through an ancient abandoned city and explore all its nooks and crannies. With The Lost City Mod, avid fans of the game will notice that it has the full potential of being configured. The mod’s creators guaranteed that it could soon be configured more to your liking in the coming versions. It envisions that players will have the capability of putting even more unique buildings as well as utilize building blocks that a player has modded.
One of the coolest things about The Lost Cities Mod is that this mod can be operated on the server-side only, which means that Minecraftians who use Vanilla Minecraft will also be able to use it. Should you have a Biomes O’ Plenty, you will see that there will also be a Lost Cities (BoP) variant lostcities_bop which is designed for Biomes O Plenty biomes users.
The Lost Cities Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.