The Tools Combine Mod was a goal to get rid of carrying so many numbers of tools in your stock. It combines two tools into one, and there are three iterations of new tools. However, you’ll first extract some tool essence by smelting any tool in a furnace. The Pade combines a shovel and picks axe collectively. In order, you possibly can count on it going to help you break stone/ores and any block usually damaged by a shovel without any unwell results to the tools. The Saxe combines an axe and a shovel. And the Paxe combines a choose and an axe collectively. These tools are extremely helpful in supplying you with different skills together with your tools and much less switching between them if you happen to run into several kinds of blocks in no matter space you’re breaking them in.
How to Install Tools Combine Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.