ToroChess Mod allows gamers to play chess in the hit sandbox video game Minecraft. This mod adds the game of chess in the Minecraft interface. It’s a fun way to play with two modes available: creative mode and survival mode. You’ll get to use chess pieces that are made of Minecraft entities. These entities attack and move the same way as normal mobs. There is also a chess board that can be destroyed and also recreated, depending on the player’s preferences. This allows them to become a part of the builds of the player. There are eight chess wands that can control the chess pieces. There are also chess control wands for each side.
The ToroChess Mod introduces the chess control block. The chess control block acts as the brain of the game. It’s not very different from any other board blocks. This board block can be destroyed and recreated or replaced with any other block that the player wants to use. Upon initially placing the control block, a new chess board is created. Around the board are quarts stairs and quartz blocks. These can be removed. After the creation of the chess board, the pieces will automatically spawn into their correct starting places. There are chests around the board that will spawn as well where the control wands can be found.
ToroChess Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.