Totem Defender Mod basically shields players from approaching aggressors by providing them with various useful items that they can set up in their respective territories. If what you need is an insanely crafty and extremely useful mod that should protect your territories in Minecraft, then you should go for Totem Defender Mod. This type of mod is very useful to all players since it prevents annoying situations where mobs can just destroy hours and hours of your hard work. Overall, you should not miss out on this particular mod whether you are a beginner in Minecraft or already a certified veteran.
Totem Defender Mod provides you with four different totems in the game. Each of these has been designed to provide as much security to your things as possible. Each individual totem can have its functions personalized to a great degree. In addition to this, each totem has its own unique individual functions. This is the reason why it is highly recommended that you do your best to use many different kinds of totems in order to maximize the performance of the mod in the game. In fact, the totems in Totem Defender Mod are as strong and realistic as the totems that are used to protect the natives in South American countries.
How to Install Totem Defender Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.