Translocators Mod is a new modification allowing players to transfer items and liquids between nearby inventories with an important configurable amount of control in a way that feels natural to Minecraft. Translocators was developed in 36 hours during the ModJam modding contest and managed to take first prize.
Translocators brings a crafting grid to Minecraft. The mod comes in item and liquid forms. You place them on the side of an inventory or tank. They transfer items and liquids within the one block space.
- Added a config option to disable the on block crafting grid.
- Assorted bugfixes.
Translocators Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.