Traverse Mod is a great mod for players who love to travel and seek adventures on different places in the world of Minecraft. There’s nothing really fancy about it, but it is a mod for travelling. You will be amazed by the beautifully-crafted sceneries that are impressive compared to the design intricacy of other mods. It boasts of 13 uniquely-prepared biomes that are breathtaking and non-repetitive, so you never get tired of playing it. You just have to make sure that you have the right equipment when you explore these amazing Minecraft wonders because some are challenging to traverse.
Furthermore, Traverse Mod requires you to equip yourself with powerful tools when thinking of exploring difficult terrains. Swamps and jungles are already a given – purchase the right tools for the exploration or end up trying until you get bored. The mod also features meadows, woodland, rainforests, and hills. Some are also combinations, like the forested hills. To make it more challenging, badland biomes were included as well. Winter biomes were recently added to give you a wonderful snow experience.
Traverse Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.