Underp Hangables Mod fixes a bug in the sandbox video game Minecraft wherein items that drop from hanging frames fall into the wall behind them. Many players have experienced this issue where they were unable to access the dropped items because the items literally went into the adjacent wall. This mod fixes this issue by correcting the direction where the item will drop. Instead of being flung around after an item frame is destroyed, the item immediately drops below the destroyed frame without any fancy effects.
Item frames are decorations in Minecraft that can hold items and maps. Hitting the frame will cause the item in it to drop to the ground, and hitting it again will drop the frame next. The thing is, the dropped item does not directly fall to the ground. It exhibits a flying effect first – like the frame is throwing the item at you – before it drops to the ground. This effect can cause an item to fly into an adjacent block, preventing players from picking up the item. Paintings, on the other hand, have interesting uses in the game. They can be used to block hidden pathways or create interactive wooden panels for making puzzles. You can create secret rooms by hanging a painting on a passable block.
Underp Hangables Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.