Usefulfood Mod is a mod that add as much useful food as possible to Minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes. The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make Minecraft more interesting. In other words, it gives you the ability to craft many different types of food using the ingredients already available in the game, plus a few new ones. Caramel plays a great role here and it’s perfect for the fall season. Simply smelting sugar will get you caramel and then you can use that to make caramel apples, cakes and pancakes.
Usefulfood is a mod that adds a lot of features: it adds a large variety of different food – it currently add more than 50 brand new food items. It is designed to fit in in vanilla Minecraft and it stays faithful to default Minecraft textures. It also adds more cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread.
Usefulfood Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.