Usefulfood Mod is a mod that adds as much useful food as possible to Minecraft without destroying the vanilla feeling. No extreme and complicated recipes. The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you usually can´t make food from and add a large variety of food to make Minecraft more interesting. In other words, it gives you the ability to craft many different types of food using the ingredients already available in the game, plus a few new ones. Caramel plays a great role here, and it’s perfect for the fall season. Simply smelting sugar will get you caramel, and then you can use that to make caramel apples, cakes, and pancakes.
Usefulfood is a mod that adds many features: it adds a large variety of different food – it currently adds more than 50 brand new food items. It is designed to fit in in vanilla Minecraft, and it stays faithful to default Minecraft textures. It also adds more cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread.
How to Install Usefulfood Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.