Utility Worlds Mod adds two portals blocks that can be easily crafted: the Mining Portal and the Void Portal. Craft and place it in the world to use a portal, then right-click it. This will teleport the player to a new dimension, one separate for each crafted portal. A return portal is placed where the player arrives in the new size, which can be used immediately. Portal blocks can be picked up and moved. Return portals can only be moved within their original dimensions. Currently not well suited for creative mode. Portal blocks are easily destroyed in creative and cannot be recreated yet.
How to Install Utility Worlds Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.