VoidCraft Mod is a Minecraft mod that represents what lurks from deep within the world of Minecraft. It features the oldest and the most untouched of all environments you have yet to see – the infinite and expansive void. The void lies from underneath the layers of bedrock in all of the Minecraft worlds. Though, despite it being part of every world, getting there is not an easy task. If you or anyone and even anything try to enter the void from the holes on the surface,a very powerful destructive force will devour you.
However, you can still find a safer way to get there, so don’t feel bad about it. Harvesting Void Crystals from the closest dimension to it, called The End, is the easiest way of getting into the void. The nativeore, Whitestone, can drop Void Crystals. Each of these Whitestones has a drop rate of up to 3 pieces of Void Crystals. With enough Void Crystals, you can start combining a total of nine pieces of it in the crafting table to form the Void Crystal Block.
VoidCraft Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.