Waypoints Mod is a mod that will make your life easier when you are playing the hit sandbox video game Minecraft. As avid game fans know, Minecraft is a title that constantly requires you to move from one place to another. And, lots of moving means more time needed for that task. You are saved from wasting your precious time using the handy Waypoints Mod. This mod allows you to go from one place to another instantly.
So, how do you use Waypoints Mod? Well, first, you need to create the waypoints in-game. You can make the waypoint by clicking W in the top left area, and Create Waypoint will soon pop up. Upon tapping it, you will be asked to name your waypoint and provide the coordinates (Waypoint Mods, n.d.). You can create many waypoints by following this step. However, there is another way to create waypoints in the Waypoints Mod. This is by using blocks to create 2x1x2 or 3x1x3 structures. After making a waypoint, you can give it a name. Then, once you finish designing and naming different waypoints, you can link them together. You can go from point A to point B with a single tap when you connect one waypoint to another.
How to Install Waypoints Mod
1. Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
2. Download the mod on this web page.
3. Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
4. Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
5. While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.