Weapon XP Mod is inspired by TheXFactor117’s Levels mod. For the moment, it is a work-in-progress mod that allows you to level up your weapons by earning experience. In other words, the developer was working on the concept of weapons that level up when the player is using them. This is not a very new idea, but Weapon XP is one of the bests. The principle is simple: the more you play with the weapons, the more you make them stronger.
However, you can’t make them immune to the wear and tear, which are common when slashing monsters, chopping leaves, and killing off livestock for food. This is not a bad thing as it will make you work harder to keep your high level on your weapons. At this time, the Weapon XP Mod adds many features, including calculations identical to player XP, rarity (common, uncommon, rare, epic), and potion effects.
How to Install Weapon XP Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.