Wild Caves Mod significantly improves caves in vanilla Minecraft by adding stalactites, stalagmites, vines, glowing mushrooms, icicles, and more. When editing configuration files, all these features can be generated as long as you want. You also can config a light level for the mushrooms. This mod decorates caves to make them more interesting and more realistic. For example, mobs can get damaged when falling on stalagmites. Moreover, all features are different depending on the biome you are in.
The Wild Caves Mod is based on greyjusticar’s mod which was based on Dilla’s mod. It is a complete rewrite, fully developed by Alexmania, but he’s using the same sprites plus some new ones he made. Remember this is a beta version, and the author is hoping to get some feedback and new ideas from this, but he’ll be adding more content and fixing more bugs before he considers it ready for release.
How to Install Wild Caves Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.