Wolf Armor and Storage Mod is a mod that lets you equip your wolf companion with some protection. Wolves are among the neutral mobs in the game, which you can find almost anywhere. Taming them is also relatively easy. All you need to do is feed with bones. Once tamed, you will see a red collar around a wolf’s neck, and the animal will sit down. It will also no longer accept any bones. Tamed wolves can be a massive help as they will attack anybody who attacks you. However, when in multiplayer games, your wolf will not strike those in your team.
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod allow you to suit your tamed wolves with any armor you want. The mod offers easy-to-follow crafting recipes, including leather, diamond, and gold wolf armors. These armors retain the attributes of the materials they were made from. For example, just like regular leather armor, the leather wolf armor is also dyeable so that you can customize its color. In addition, you can also easily equip your tamed wolves with the armor through a dispenser.
How to Install Wolf Armor and Storage Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.