Wood Converter Mod is an amazing modification for players who want a certain type of wood to come up short or not find the right type of trees around. Wood Converter will allow any player to cycle through different wood types by organizing nine on a crafting table. The order goes as follows: Oak -> Spruce -> Birch -> Jungle -> Acacia -> Dark Oak -> Oak. The Wood Converter mod can help you do something with any wood you have lying around in storage. You can easily turn planks, stairs, slabs, and more into different wood types and turn sticks to planks to woodblocks, like building in reverse.
Do you know the moments when you only have spruce wood but desperately need some acacia wood? Did you craft too many planks and need logs but don’t have any trees nearby? Then Wood Converter is the perfect mod for you. After installing this mod, you can convert all your wood, leaves, and more into their other types. You can also craft stairs, slabs, and more back into planks and those back into logs.
How to Install Wood Converter Mod
1. Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
2. Download the mod on this web page.
3. Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
4. Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
5. While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.