Worms Mod gives a chance for worms, grubs, or larvae to drop when digging in the dirt, breaking cactus, or chopping logs. This mod helps the game be a bit more realistic: it only seems natural that creepy crawlies will be found now and then with all the dirt and logs there is to dig through. The tastiest part is that you can eat these worms.
For now, worms only fill half a hunger icon, and the saturation isn’t good, but they can keep you alive if you find yourself lost in a hostile environment without any food. These guys may save your life. Also, Worms Mod works well in multiplayer servers. If you want a little extra from these worms, it’s essential to know that you can cook them in a furnace. The Worms Mod was, of course, not made to replace a food source; by the way, there are already some food mods that are much more complete, like the UsefulFood Mod.
How to Install Worms Mod!
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.