WuestUtilities Mod is a mod that delivers elements that make life a lot easier for you in Minecraft. With these vanilla enhancements, you get a chance to focus on your building projects. If you have always wanted items that make farming, mining, and even combat a lot more efficient, you no longer need to spend a lot of time on these. Then this mod is perfect for you. It delivers items such as the Swift Blades and utility blocks, like the Redstone scanner. With these new additions, it becomes easier to get to the resources you need for your building.
WuestUtilities Mod implements new blocks in the game like the grass wall, a mini-block of Redstone, and a Redstone clock. Grass walls are a perfect and low-cost wall that you can use for your base. These also look unique when used in your structures. Mini blocks of Redstones function the same way as regular blocks; the only difference is that you do not use up as much energy as they only need half the power. The Redstone clock block emits a Restone signal at regular intervals and can be configured to function based on our preference.
How to Install WuestUtilities Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.