There are various Minimap choices for Minecraft; however, few are as clear as Xaero’s Mod. It has a really clear interface and blends nicely with the general Minecraft aesthetic. You may can set waypoints manually, and even demise factors will probably be created mechanically in case you die. Total it’s very customizable and awesome mod to use in Minecraft. Waypoints could be created by press “B” key, and you’ll even teleport to them if you need and want. You may as well select whether or not you need to see these in-game or have them hidden. They’ll nonetheless stay in your checklist regardless, which could be entry by key “U”. Presumably, the most effective a part of this minimap mod is that it know whenever you’re underground and show on the minimap.
There are alternatives which carry waypoints, teleport, method information and way more. It’s rated eight out of 10 on the ranking scale and presently going scorching within the charts. The progress has been greater than 95% ready so no want to fret about bugs and errors. Its an awesome information that the mod is ready for most recent versions of Minecraft. So have enjoyable checking it out.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Features
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- Two mod editions: full and fair-play. Full version does not have any limits. Fair-play version does not display any entities or cave maps which are more suitable for public PVP servers.
- Two color modes: Vanilla, which uses the colors of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colors of block textures.
- Option to limit your Minimap usage by binding it to an item that you’ll need to have in your hot bar for the minimap show up. For example, add minimapItemId:Minecraft:compass anywhere in the config file to bind it to the compass.
- Multiple languages.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and underground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Death points. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mob on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be colored differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots or player heads. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybindings (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount. Press Y game to open.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap wherever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.