Xaero’s World Map Mod is a unique solution to view your world in a way more helpful style. The map will auto generate identical to a conventional Minecraft map apart from this time it’s viewable by simply pressing “M” key on your keyboard. It’s completely zoomable to view from afar and tremendous close-up. It capabilities just like Google maps in that you could zoom in or out by merely scrolling your mouse wheel. And one of the fascinating enhancements with this map is the addition of displaying your footsteps to have the ability to precisely map the path you’ve taken. So for those who’re in want of a significantly detailed and tremendous useful map in Minecraft, then Xaero’s World Map has your solution. And it additionally has assisted for different dimensions just like the Nether. You can too mix this with Xaero’s Minimap for added options like waypoints you possibly can teleport to.
Xaero’s World Map Mod Features
- Self-writing world map. Totally different for each world/dimension/server.
- Interactive interface. Open by pressing “M” key. Move the map round together with your mouse and zoom in/out utilizing the mouse wheel, much like Google Maps.
- 100% Texture Pack assist. Altering the feel packs updates the entire world map and never simply the brand new chunks.
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map seem like vanilla paper maps.
- “Footsteps” exhibiting your most up-to-date path.
- Respectable Nether maps.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. Minimap will show chunks loaded by the world map. World map will show waypoints from Xaero’s Minimap. Additionally works with Better PVP mod.
Xaeros World Map Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.