Yet Another Food Mod is a great food mod for those just beginning to experiment with this type of element. Developed by Airybreath, it aims to help you learn the basics of crafting food. It implements over five new food items you can craft using the ingredients available in Vanilla. While other mods offer more selection than Yet Another Food, it is an excellent foundation before moving on to more complicated recipes. You can enhance food items in vanilla to get more hunger points replenished. Even the most basic of crops can now deliver better results.
Yet Another Food Item can turn regular carrots into so much more. This often-overlooked crop can be turned into carrot soup. While this may not seem impressive, the higher hunger and saturation points that this new food delivers can come in handy. A bowl of carrot soup comes in three helpings, so it elevates the effect of carrots that it becomes almost equal to potatoes. Another recipe you can easily do is the fried egg. And just like in real life, it is a breeze to cook. Just bring eggs to the furnace and smelt them, and you are done.
How to Install Yet Another Food Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.